Monday, August 10, 2009

A Birthday Weekend

Turning 26 has really been sucky..I do not know what is in my head that makes me feel this way, but being with family and friends during this time has made me feel so much better! On Friday, Larry my father in law and his wife CC, meet us along with Chris, Nichole, and Little Luke for dinner. After we ate, we walked around at Market Street and even stopped into my favorite wine spot, Cru. We ordered a fabulous chocolate dessert and all shared. On Saturday night, my best friend Angela and Seth cooked me a birthday dinner and we hung out all night while the boys watched UFC. (She had a wonderful birthday surprise for me- details to come!) Finally on Sunday, we meet my mom, sister, husband, kiddos, and my mom in law for lunch. We had a great time at Saltgrass, but since we are bascially all on Weight Watchers, Miss Zoie helped herself to all the cheesecake that was brought to the table...look at this girl eat! She loves cake!
Speaking of Weight Watchers- the best birthday gift to myself I have lost 8, almost 9 pounds in 2 weeks, Trav has lost alomost 13!

I am not sure what Trav has planned for tomorrow, but he always does something special for my birthday and has ever since the first birthday we celebrated together-at Planet Hollywood 11 years ago!

2 comments:

Payton's mom said...

How fun girl! Wish I was there to celebrate with you. Hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! I remember that birthday 11 years ago. I had just had my wisdom teeth out lol! Love you and miss U!

just. us. said...

Now that is a good friend! I do remember that you had your teeth pulled and you still came! Thank you so much and I miss you to. XOXO!