Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Ella Kay Moreno

Today is a very special day, it is not only my mothers birthday, but today is also Ella Kay's BIRTH date! Travis and I spent the night with Jill and Bill so that we could be here to help with Zoie and mom was off with Jill and Bill to the hospital. Although today was no exception to my sister's habits, she was to BE at the hospital at 5...did not LEAVE until after 5!
Ella Kay arrived at 7:26 a.m. weighing 6 lbs and 2 oz. She was 19 inches and perfectly healthy. This gal was born with a FULL head of VERY dark hair. She is beautiful! I have, of course, hogged the most cuddle time since Ella came into the room.
Zoie loves her baby sister and if they are in the same room, Zoie wants to hold Ella Kay..and she will say so over and over again until whoever is holding her, gives her to Zoie. She loves and kisses on Ella as if she is one of her babies and has even insisted on changing her diaper-something Jill will soon appreciate.
G-Ma is so proud to have her 4th grand baby finally her and is even more pleased that they share birthdays. Mom is so wonderful, totally deserving of being pampered on her birthday-and yet she has pampered Jill all day long, trying to comfort her.
It is amazing to me that each time Travis and I are blessed with a new nephew or niece in our lives, we are given a greater amount of love to distribute amongst, the now 5 little ones we have to adore and spoil rotten!
I cannot wait until we are given the chance to have a baby of our own-I think that feeling will just be amazing.

5 comments:

Payton's mom said...

She is beautiful! Tell Jill congrats! I love reading your blog. You amaze me girl, you are so selfless and thoughtful!

The Young Family said...

What a beautiful baby! Any day now you and Travis will be blessed with one of your own and I have every belief that you will be filled with more love than you good imagine when that day comes. Still keeping you guys in my prayers!

Emily said...

Man Bill and Jill have beautiful babies!!

Bethany said...

awww congrats on your precious new niece!!! She is precious!!!

Kari said...

Congrats! What a cutie.